Posts Tagged: dog
Sat 11.17.07 – Walking to brunch.
Fri 12.23.05 – On our way to Mammoth, sitting in traffic on the 91 eastbound.
Left to Right:
1) View of the backstage stairs at the Throw Rag show at the Troubadour on Wed. 7/13/05.
2) Julie Wanda’s friend being shy in the front bar at the Throw Rag show at the Troubadour on Wed. 7/13/05.
All photos taken with Ms. Jen’s Nokia 7610 within the last week.
3) Sun. 7/17/05 – My dad, Cam, deconstructing the EVIL Ikea closet thing that has lived in my room since before I moved in. The last few months 3 of the drawers would not open and neither would one closet door. Uselss. Ikea = Icky.
4) Fri. 7/22/05 – Scruffy McDoglet in the backyard after a trip to dog beach.
5) Thurs. 7/21/05 – “Hot Karl” of the Irish Brothers at Alex’s.
All photos taken with Ms. Jen’s Nokia 7610.